The Scarborough Amateur Radio Club was founded in 1946 and became incorporated in 1977 as a non-profit organization with the following objectives:
The advancement of Amateur Radio as a hobby by providing, to Club Members aspiring to participate in that hobby, training in basic radio theory and the International Morse Code.
The active support of Radio Amateurs of Canada, Inc.
The active support of Government and local community authorities when such support is in the best interests of our community and our Club.
We meet in the Seniors Lounge in the upper level of the Don Montgomery Community Recreation Centre, 2467 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto, Ontario, on the 2nd Monday of the month (September-June, statutory holidays excepted). Meeting starts at 7:00 PM.
- Tuesday: VE3RPT, 147.060 MHz at 1930 hr., usually linked with 442.100 MHz (alternate frequency 146.520 MHz simplex)
- Thursday: 28.730 MHz SSB at 1900 hr. (phone)
- Thursday: 28.730 MHz SSB at 2000 hr. (PSK31) Not currently on the air
- Saturday: 14.125 MHz SSB at 1000 hr. VE1EBK NET (phone)
- Sunday: 28.730 MHz SSB at 1000 hr. (CW), 1030 hr. (phone)
Our club call, VE3WE is always used by net control. Thanks to the Toronto FM Communications Society for the use of VE3RPT.
- Continuous 28.2653 MHz (CW) Beacon 5 watts output, vertical omnidirectional – Send report if heard.
- Continuous 50.076 MHz (CW) Beacon 10 watts output, vertical omnidirectional – Send report if heard.
New experimental club repeater.
We are ON THE AIR ( antenna relocated to 30 feet )
TX 147.595- MHz
RX 146.595 MHz
Tone 77.0 Hz
Please note that is 1 MHz offset.
For any inquiries, please contact Luc VA3LMS
Club Mugs, Pens and other items.
Please get your orders in as the supplies are getting low. Selling like hotcakes
All items can be purchases at our club nights first come first serve. Sorry Pick up only.
- General meeting - 10 June 2013 19:00